We don’t need winning lottery tickets, fame or even other people to be happy: we can choose to be happy in each moment, even in the midst of the most mundane activities, like driving to work, or the grocery store.
This simple keychain helps remind us that the beauty of life & the secret to happiness is right here, right now, and not hidden in some distant, future goal.
- Suede/leather cord
- Round key ring
- Beads (I used ceramic beads – any type that will fit on the leather cord will work!)
- Glue (optional)
- Cut the leather in pieces a little more than twice as long as you want them to hang. I used 2 pieces about 6″ in length, each for this example.
- Fold in half and loop ends through key ring and back through looped end, catching key ring on the “knot”.
- Pull each strand to tighten.
- I placed a tiny bit of glue between the layers of the knot for extra security.
- Thread your beads into each string, position as desired and knot on either side of each head, & trim ends as desired.
- Add keys & you’re good to go!
You can also attach to your purse or back pack as a decoration.
(C) 2017 SmarttChick